Avail June 1 2022 $525 - 1 Block to Campus
Shorty’s Apartment Built new in 2009 on the site of former historic railroad diner and tavern, Shorty’s Café & Lounge, which succumbed to fire in 2005, Shorty’s Apartment features studio units 120 yards east of Winona State University. Each unit has a private full bathroom and kitchenette. Shorty’s residents have the luxury of security, comfort, and convenience near the heart of campus.
Shorty’s features a sprinkler system with full alarm monitoring for resident safety. Access is controlled with resident key pad. Monitored security cameras are present for added resident safety. Large passive solar windows provide light and warmth in winter (It’s a “green” house), and that heat energy is retained by added insulation. Each studio has separately controlled heat and A/C. Beyond-code insulation in all of the walls results in efficient, quiet and private space for residents to study and relax.
- 1 block from Winona State
- Newly remodeled studio apartments
- Soft water in building
- Free wifi
- Heat and electric included with rent
- Off Street Parking with parking pass
- Security keypad entrances
- Security cameras for safety
- Quiet building since all units are studios
- Laundry available on site
- Fire Sprinkler system throughout building
- Off campus housing in Winona, MN
- Rent is $525 – $649 per month.